Correlate job responsibilities with the 16 -week hybrid course outcomes listed above.
• Compose comprehensive definition of “emerging technologies”.
• Summarize, with a high level of understanding, key terminology common to management trends, principles and practices common to contemporary technology-intensive organizations.
• Analyze, compare and assess current and future management models utilized in contemporary emerging technology-intensive organizations. Explain how to avoid the pitfalls of emerging technology.
• Create an original analytical research report that complies with the course writing guides and the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition
· Responsible in delivering the complete Project Plan with total supporting data which included the status Reports, Issues Log, Performance Testing Matrix, detailed Testing Reports, Fine tuning Recommendation reports to both Executive Management & Senior Management
· Responsible to provide Technical and Functional Support to the users, tester and Business System Analysts
· Managing and Preparation of the Test Plan and Test strategy for the various projects
· Liaison with the onsite and offshore teams for testing status and issue resolution
· Tested the data mapping, fixing errors
· Tested staging table for EDI 210 Invoice, Balance Due Invoice, EDI 810 Invoice inbound, 850 Inbound Purchase order
· Tested Web service using SoapUI
· Involved in User acceptance testing (UAT)
· Written standard test scripts for Oracle Financial, Procure to Pay, SOA, web services
· Involved in standard Functionality testing in Phase I Phase II for 3 Instance
· Documented and communicated test results to the test Management and Business Management Team
· Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
· Experience with test automation tools like JIRA
· Worked on the testing of SaaS, Web services, XML and web application.