Project Budget and Schedule
In this assignment, you use Microsoft Project to create a Project Budget and a Project Schedule. You first develop your Project Schedule. Then, you include the budget for all the project-related costs. Include tasks for a minimum of five phases in your Project Schedule, with at least three levels of tasks beneath each of the phases.
Complete the following steps for this assignment:
- Create your Project Schedule in Microsoft Project. Include tasks, durations, dependencies, resources, and a Gantt chart.
- Develop a Budget in Microsoft Project or Microsoft Excel that includes the cost for each task, as well as subtotals for each of the five phases and a total cost.
- Add references to your project budget and schedule, in the Project Plan Template.
- Submit your final Project Plan, including your budget and schedule.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: Use the Project Plan Template.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Submission: Submit your final Project Plan with all sections completed.