Submit an outline and questions for your Portfolio Project. Prepare and submit in a Word document with a separate Cover Page and a Reference Page the following:
- State your Portfolio Project Option choice.
- Provide an outline of your paper.
- Your outline should include headers (the major topics), major resources, and the intended flow of the information in the project for the written portion of the Requirements of your option choice.
- Under each header, write a few sentences on what you think you might cover in that section.
- Provide three articles that you might consider using as References for your final Portfolio Project. These sources cannot include the textbook or other course materials you have been provided in the Interactive Module readings.
- Give a short reason why you feel each source would be pertinent to your project. This is not expected to be a final list. The goal here is to motivate you to begin examining research that might help you in your final Portfolio Project to answer the written portion of your Option choice.
- Provide your Instructor with a list of questions you have at this point regarding your Option choice. You MUST have at least one question; you should potentially have multiple questions by this point in time after thinking about how you are going to go about meeting the requirements of your Portfolio Project Option choice.