Evidence that supports a conclusion is part of the research process. Literature reviews often accompany research papers in the form of a summary and synthesis of the published information about the research topic. Although this week’s assignment is not a literature review, it is designed to familiarize you with the practice of finding appropriate sources and information on a topic.
1. Find three original research articles that apply to your research topic.
My Research Topic:
*Assessing strategies to promote emotional health among nurses in emergency and trauma centers
The articles must be
-recent (published within 5 years)
2. Write a 260-word summary of each article in which you identify
3. Determine whether these articles are suitable for inclusion in a literature review for your research topic.
If they are not, explain why.
If they are, explain how the information can be used to inform practice.
4. Compile all summaries in one document.
5. Include a PDF of and APA citation for each article.