Read the following article: Implementation of an antimicrobial stewardship program in a rural hospital.
This is an article that describes a program that was implemented at a rural hospital. After reading the article and doing other reserach, please respond to the following questions.
- Briefly discuss the program and what led to its implementation.
- In general, what are the different types of program evaluation available to a manager?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each one?
- What program evaluation was used in this case?
- Based upon the data and other information in the article, was this the best approach?
- What did the evaluation reveal about the program? Did it achieve what it was supposed to? Should it be continued or even replicated elswhere?
Be sure to conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to familiarize yourself with the facts of the case and be sure to justify/support your position.
Limit your responses to a maximum of three pages.
Please support your discussions with scholarly support (3-5 references). Be sure to properly cite all references.