HSA 1100 – Health Care Delivery Systems
Final Written Paper Assignment
During HSA 1100 we have looked at various aspects of the health care system of the United States. For the final paper, the student will:
- Identify one of the health care delivery systems in the United States
- Private Office
- Hospitals (either general hospitals or specialty hospitals)
- Long-term Care Facility
- Mental Health Facility
- Public Health Facility
- Describe each of the following:
- How the system fits into the entire health care system in the US
- The health care professionals involved in the system (choose the 3 major professionals) and the job opportunities available
- Who uses the system
- How the system is funded
- Major issues facing the system
Your assignment should meet the following criteria:
- The body of your assignment must be 750-1000 words.
- Include a title page and reference page formatted to APA specifications.
- Use two peer-reviewed references (you can obtain these from the online library).
- Contain correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, and sentence mechanics. I am a stickler for this – if you think you may need assistance, contact the Learning Support Center early!
- Do not use any quotes in your assignment.
- Do not plagiarize – that means no copying and pasting
If you need assistance formatting your assignment to APA specifications, please see the HSA Style Guide found in the Course Tools folder in this course. You may also see the SPC Library website or Learning Support Commons for additional tools and resources.