Please answer in a complete sentence the questions/statements below for chapters 10. When answering, please number your answers.
- Provide a brief history of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Briefly describe ASD characteristics and all levels (e.g., low-high).
- Briefly describe the etiology of ASD (links).
- How many more times are males more likely to have an ASD than females?
- Briefly describe the physical and motor characteristics of individuals with ASD.
- Provide a brief explanation of the educational approaches when teaching individuals with ASD.
- What are considered sensorimotor activities?
- Describe instructional and management techniques.
- Describe a picture/communication board.
- List the types of learners.
- Briefly describe functional behavioral analysis.
- Briefly describe a behavioral intervention plan.
- Provide an explanation of token economy.
- Provide an explanation of Premack principle.