Please write this paper in your own words. Do not copy from any websites or paper.
1- Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Include in this section the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Write a 350-word page executive summary defining the new division of your chosen business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, value proposition and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders. (Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.)
Using the University of Phoenix Material: Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline (in the Week 2 Individual Assignment Student Materials) as a guide (you may omit the Table of Contents), combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Strategies and Tactics section above and your Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOTT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length. This overall word count includes the two new sections described above (the Strategies and Tactics section and the Executive Summary).
Format your paper according to APA guidelines, including at least two cited references in your paper. Write the paper in third person voice.
To write this paper you need to go back to the first paper, second paper, and third paper that was written.
- Strategic Plan Part 1: New Product or Service
- Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOT Analysis Paper
- Strategic Plan Part 3: Balanced Scorecard and Communication Plan