- Why is an identification and evaluation of competitor strengths and weaknesses and the determination of strategy essential in service area competitor analysis?
- Why should a health care organization attempt to determine competitors’ strategies and likely strategic responses?
- What is the purpose of the synthesis stage of service area competitor analysis?
- It has been said that the rules for success are written outside the organization but competitive advantage must be found within the organization. Explain this statement.
- Why is the concept of competitively relevant strengths and weaknesses so important to internal environmental analysis?
- Why is resource leveraging an important concept in internal environmental analysis?
To answer these questions, you can read the chapter3 and chapter4 of book. The Strategic Management of Health Care Organization.