The paper should pe APA format, 2 full pages double-spaced (600 words minimum) with references and no plagiarism.
A self-assessment is an opportunity for you to review what you have learned in the program, evaluate your clinical skills, and develop goals before exiting the NP program. For this assignment identify your areas of strength and weakness as an nurse practitioner. You also will explain how you plan to improve on these weaknesses, as well as how you plan to master clinical skills you have not obtained prior to exiting NP program.
Write a 2 page paper that addresses the following:
- Identify at least three strengths
- Explain why you consider these strengths and what you can do to maintain them in your practice
- Identify at least three weaknesses
- Explain how you plan to address each weakness
- Examine at least three clinical skills you need to obtain prior to exiting the program
- Explain how you plan to master the clinical skills before exiting NP program
- Analyze the history of advanced practice nurses and the emerging role of your specialty area, and discuss what contributions you plan to make to advance the nursing profession