Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
dentify a local, national, or international health care organization (local hospital, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), etc.) you want to focus on for the duration of this course.
Research this organization and collect any documentation that it provides publicly (mission and vision statements, strategic plan, annual budgets, projected earnings, Sustainable Development Management Plan (SDMP), etc.).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that analyzes the following or the lack thereof:
- The organization’s sustainability plan
- The organization’s mission and vision for sustainability
- The position and responsibilities of the sustainability manager (or equivalent position)
- If they do not have a sustainability manager (or equivalent position), what position should be created, and what would their responsibilities entail?
- Sustainability relevance to this organization’s operations
- How the organization addresses sustainability concepts, such as nature, health, environment, and social well-being
- Efforts already undertaken to address sustainability issues
- Measurements of their efforts to promote sustainable practices
- If they do not, what measurements should be taken to promote sustainable practices?
- Relevant outcomes to support sustainability
- How might outcomes be reported?