Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/nursingvault.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 637
In a short paper (2-3 pages), please address each of the topics below with a 2-3 paragraph narrative for each section.
- Course Content: Describe the most important aspects of this course for you with respect to the content that was covered or activities in which you participated. Discuss the relevance and value or the practicum assignment with respect to your knowledge acquisition.
- Application of Course Content: Describe how you applied what you learned in this course at your workplace. Discuss how this course may have impacted your specific job, techniques you used at work, or other relevant aspects that show how what you learned was linked to your job.
- Job Experience Integration: Describe how your work experiences were used in the classroom and attributed to your performance in the course. Discuss how integrating your work experiences in class activities assisted in understanding topics discussed within the course.
In this course, students explore the domains of information security as established by the (ISC International Information System Security Certification Consortium) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Students will use the domains of CBK as a framework to critically analyze security awareness issues and evaluate best practices in implementing security systems within the enterprise.
- Identify the domains of information security as established by the (ISC International Information System Security Certification Consortium) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Interpret the domains of information security
- Apply the CBK in workplace
- Analyze security and risk management in businesses an information technology
- Describe the principles of Security Engineering
- Apply formal method to asset security.
- Analyze and evaluate Communications and Network Security
- Identity and analyze Access Management
- Identify and analyze Security Assessment and Testing
- Identify Security Operations
- Analyze and review Software Development Security principles