++MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK.. MINIMUM WORDS 250 .. NO PLAGRAISM (will run report) .. Site all references APA STYLE
A client comes to you thinking about starting a consulting business. Your client is specifically interested in what type of entity should be created for this new business. Based on your readings, or any additional research you may have done, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the following: sole proprietorship, partnership, and corporation. Based on these advantages and disadvantages, provide a clear recommendation to your client.
- K Wainwright, S. (Ed.). (2012). Principles of
Accounting: Volume I . San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
- Chapter 7: Current Liabilities
- Chapter 8: Corporate and Partnership Equity
- Education Unlocked. (2014, August 29). Capital stock (common stock and preferred stock) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2uWgtQXBo
- Education Unlocked. (2014, August 29). Current liabilities [Video
file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stZc3wAbhw
- Mursau, A. (2013, January 22). Current liabilities accounting (payroll deductions, employee vs
employer payables & expenses) [Video
file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcll-Cx3qoY