Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/nursingvault.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 637
Written Assignment #3 requires students to use the skills gained in Module/Week 3 to create a telemarketing sales script for a sport or entertainment organization.
- Specifically, in approximately 1000 words, please create a sales script to be used for outbound sales calls.
- In the assignment, be sure to describe what telemarketing is and why it is advantageous as a method of sales.
- Be sure to address the sport organization for which the script will be used and write out the dialogue as if the phone call is actually being placed.
- Using a minimum of three academic references, explain your ideas. This assignment is best formatted to write several paragraphs explaining the different aspects of a successful telemarketing call such as the points that the textbook offers. Support these points with other research and at the end provide the script for the actual phone call.
- Each assignment should have
- An opening paragraph introducing the topic to be discussed.
- Supporting paragraphs with citations from academic research.
- Consider grouping like-items together in paragraphs and support the paragraph with academic information from research.
- Closing paragraph which ties back into the opening and summarizes the assignment.
- Support ideas for the plan with academic research from the Liberty library especially journals. Review document on Academic Research by following this path:
- Course Content > Professor Powell Specific Course Information > Gathering Information
- Review the rubric for the assignment before beginning the writing so you have clear guidelines for the expectations
- Course Content > Assignment Instructions > Written Assignments
- Write in APA format for citations, references, and title page.
- Course Content > Professor Powell Specific Course Information > various documents
- Looking for quality graduate-level writing with strong sentences and strong paragraphs.
- These assignments are best supported with around three references.
- Please make sure to write in paragraph format, do not number or bullet the items presented.