Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/nursingvault.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 637
PLEASE! NO PLAGIARIZED WORK
Health Care Information Systems are important in dispensing information throughout the organization. You will develop a research paper on a health care technology that has become essential to sharing information via electronic communication mediums (e.g., EMR, Telehealth, HMR, and so on).
- Explain each of the key components.
- Explain each of the contributing factors.
- Provide examples of ways to measure each part.
Present your findings as a 4–5-page Word document formatted in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and a title in all capitals.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the Title page and Abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times New Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4–5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indentation, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.