HA599 Master s Capstone in Healthcare administration
One of the most highly regarded accomplishments that a professional can achieve is to publish original work in an academic journal. By the end of this course, you will have the opportunity to develop a completed article drafted for possible publication in an academic journal relevant to your field or area of interest. Although completion of this course does not guarantee publication in an academic journal, you will be prepared with tools and resources needed to submit your final research project for consideration for publication in an academic journal. In this discussion, you will explore three potential journals or other scholarly sources for possible publication.
Explore the Purdue University Global Library, Journals Directory, or BioMed Central for threepublication sources that are relevant to your field of area of interest. Identify the following for each:
- Name of the source (e.g., Journal of Nursing Management, American Medical Association, etc.)
- Type of source (e.g., academic journal, government agency, etc.)
- Submission requirements (e.g., length, focus, topic requirements, formatting requirements, deadline, etc.)
- Potential for submitting to this source
- Any other information that you feel is relevant
Explore the Purdue University Global Library for examples of systematic literature reviews.
- Discuss how a systematic literature review differs from primary research.
- What are the benefits of pursuing publication with a systematic literature review?