Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. LENGTH: approximately 1500 words
- Explain why organisms do not violate the second law of thermodynamics. What is the ultimate energy source for most forms of life on Earth?
- Describe a chloroplast and then explain how chloroplast structure is related to its function.
- Outline the two major stages of glycolysis. How many ATP molecules (overall) are generated per glucose molecule during glycolysis? Where in the cell does glycolysis occur?
- Write the overall equation for photosynthesis and explain it.